Wednesday 4 April 2012

Silver and Bronze Age Subjects

Having read thousands of comics and read hundreds of blogs about comics I thought it was about time I added my voice to the internet.  I am passionate about the Silver and Bronze Ages of comics.  I think of the Silver Age as starting with the new Comics Code in 1954 and then ending in 1971 when the code was relaxed.  Thus the Bronze Age commenced at this point and ended when DC Comics completed their Crisis on Infinite Earths in 1986.

Crisis on Infinite Earths marked the end of the Bronze Age
Cover by George Perez
Writer: Marv Wolfman
So you can expect me to write about any comic, character or creator published between 1954 and 1986.  Quite a broad sweep of history to cover.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Simon.

    Don't forget to add the "Follow" and "Blogroll" gadgets to your site. They're vital tools in building up a readership.

    ReplyDelete